Scan code consultation:
0755-2102 2109
Current location: Home Technology Explosion proof information
How can I transfer to coal safety certification or mine safety certification when I have an explosion-proof 3C certification certificate?

SINO Testing Services

| 2021-06-15|Return

Do you still need to apply for a coal safety or mining safety certification code if you have an explosion-proof 3C certification certificate?

In China, the explosion-proof 3C certification/explosion-proof qualification certificate and coal/mine safety belong to different management systems, and the places where products are used are also different. The two certificates belong to different certificate systems and are relatively independent. No matter which certificate you have, in addition, the certificate needs to be submitted toZhongnuo TestingFollow the application process for the new product to reapply.

Similarly, if there is coal safety/mining safety certification, apply for oneExplosion proof certificateOr the explosion-proof 3C certification certificate also needs to be processed according to the new application process.

Related Recommendations
Contact us
0755-2102 2109
Address: 1302-1, Building C, Kangjia Guangming Technology Center, No. 288 Xingxin Road, Guangming District, Shenzhen
Follow us
Copyright: Shenzhen Zhongnuo Testing Technology Co., Ltd. 粤ICP备18004888号
点击这里给我发消息 在线咨询
点击这里给我发消息 在线咨询