SINO Testing Services| 2022-05-18|Return
(1) Regular products. The validity period of safety signs is generally 5 years;
(2) New products. The new product safety symbol is applicable to new products that use new technologies, processes, and materials to assess product safety performance based solely on current general standards and specifications. The validity period of safety signs is generally 2 years.
(3) Large scale equipment. Large equipment that requires completion of safety sign inspection after installation can be issued a large equipment installation certificate after completing relevant audit and issuance procedures, which is only valid for on-site installation of products. The validity period of the installation certificate for large equipment is 1 year. Only after installation is completed and safety signs are inspected and a new safety certificate is issued can it be put into use.
(4) Batch products. The safety signs issued are only valid for products with declared batch quantities. There is no deadline for safety signs.
(5) Industrial test products. The safety signs for industrial test products are applicable to products whose safety performance is only assessed based on current general standards and specifications and requires on-site industrial testing. The safety signs issued are only valid for products with declared batch quantities. There is no deadline for safety signs.
No platforms or individuals are allowed to plagiarize or repost!