SINO Testing Services| 2022-06-07|Return
To standardize the management of safety signs for mining products produced through OEM methods, strengthen process control, this rule is formulated.
The review and issuance of safety signs for OEM products should not only comply with the relevant general implementation rules and product implementation rules, but also meet the requirements of this rule.
1 Scope of application
This rule applies to the implementation and management of the review and issuance of safety signs for mining products produced by OEM.
2 Terminology and definitions
OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) method: refers to the production method in which the applicant is responsible for product design, research and development, and sales using the key core technology they have mastered, and all product production is entrusted to another manufacturer, with their own brand trademark applied.
OEM production factory: a factory that undertakes product production and processing tasks in the OEM mode.
OEM products: products produced in an OEM manner.
3.1 The applicant should be a legal entity and meet the following requirements:
(1) The applicant is the OEM principal;
(2) The business license or legal representative certificate is within its validity period;
(3) Master the key core technologies of the applied product and possess the ability to design and develop the applied product;
(4) Having professional technical personnel suitable for the applied product.
3.2 OEM manufacturers should be legal entities and meet the following requirements:
(1) The business license is valid and the products applied for are within the scope of business;
(2) Having professional technical personnel suitable for product production;
(3) Having a fixed location for applying for product production;
(4) Having a quality management organization and quality management system documents;
(5) Key components are self-produced and have the ability to assemble and debug the applied product;
(6) Capable of applying for factory inspection of products.
3.3 Application materials
When applying for safety signs for OEM products, the applicant needs to submit application materials in accordance with the product implementation rules. In addition, OEM manufacturers are required to submit the following documents:
(1) Business license;
(2) Enterprise Basic Information Registration Form;
(3) Commitment letter;
(4) The commission contract with the applicant;
The contract should include at least the following content:
a) The scope of commissioned production products includes products that apply for safety signs;
b) The design, research and development, and sales of the applied product shall be the responsibility of the applicant; OEM manufacturers are responsible for product production, inspection, etc;
c) OEM manufacturers actively cooperate with applicants to apply for safety labels for mining products, comply with relevant requirements for safety label certification management, and accept supervision and inspection from the National Center for Safety Labels;
d) The applicant's supervision and control measures for the safety and quality of OEM products.
(5) Product nameplate drawing.
4. Technical Document Filing
The technical documents for safety label filing should be stamped with the signatures of both the applicant and the OEM manufacturer.
5 Product Inspection
Products produced by different OEM manufacturers of the same applicant should be inspected separately.
6 Factory Review
Review the applicant and OEM manufacturing plant separately:
(1) For the applicant, their design and research and development capabilities shall be evaluated in accordance with GB/T 19001/ISO9001 and shall be considered as a rejection item. In addition, it is necessary to review the following clauses in the Factory Quality Assurance Capability Requirements (ABGZ-MK-01-2017-01): 2, 3.1, 4.1, 4.2, 5.1, 5.2, 6, 10.4, 10.5, 11.1, 13, as well as the effectiveness and implementation of the applicant's quality supervision and control measures for OEM products.
(2) Conduct factory reviews for OEM production plants in accordance with the Factory Quality Assurance Capability Requirements (ABGZ-MK-01-2017-201).
7 Certificate issuance
The validity period of the safety sign certificate obtained through OEM cannot exceed the validity period stipulated in the OEM commission contract.
In the safety sign certificate, the holder column represents the OEM method principal, and the production unit column represents the OEM production factory, indicating that the production mode is OEM.
8 Supervision and Inspection
The same holder but different OEM manufacturers are all within the scope of supervision and inspection.
9 Certification requirements
For those who obtain safety signs through OEM, in addition to strictly complying with the requirements of mining product safety signs for the holder, the following requirements should also be implemented:
When there is a change in the commission contract, the National Center for Safety Standards should be notified, and if necessary, a change application should be submitted.
9.2 OEM manufacturers are obliged to accept supervision and inspection by the National Center for Safety Standards.
9.3 The holder should regularly verify the quality control of OEM products, and promptly notify the National Center for Safety Standards when significant quality or safety issues are found.