SINO Testing Services| 2021-01-06|Return
According to Section 7 of AQ3009-2007 "Electrical Explosion Protection Safety Code for Hazardous Areas" (implemented on January 1, 2008), electrical equipment used in hazardous areas should undergo initial and periodic inspections. The inspection needs to be entrusted to an inspection and testing institution with explosion-proof professional qualifications,The time interval generally does not exceed 3 years.Enterprises should take timely corrective measures based on the inspection results, and file the inspection report and rectification situation with the safety production supervision and management department.
Firstly, as an industry standard of the People's Republic of China, the "AQ 3009-2007 Electrical Safety and Explosion Protection Code for Hazardous Areas" is specified in the preface of the codeChapters 4, 5, 6, and 7 are mandatory,It must be strictly enforced. So, similar safety regulations are also part of laws and regulations, and mandatory ones must be strictly enforced!
Secondly, according to the Guidelines for the Investigation and Treatment of Safety Risks and Hazards in Hazardous Chemical Enterprises (Emergency  No. 78), electrical equipment in explosive hazardous areas should meet the requirements of GB 50058, and the explosion-proof level of instruments and instrument circuits in explosive hazardous areas should meet the explosion-proof requirements of the area. All explosion-proof electrical and instrument equipment in explosion-proof areas are classified as major safety hazards (in bold font), with special clause 6, "6.1 According to the" Criteria for Judging Major Production Safety Hazards of Chemical and Hazardous Chemical Production and Operation Units (Trial) ", if an enterprise has significant hidden dangers, it must be immediately eliminated. If safety cannot be guaranteed before or during the elimination process, the local emergency management department shall, in accordance with the law, order temporary suspension of production and operation or cessation of use of relevant facilities and equipment."
Usually, for general hazardous chemical enterprises, relevant electrical and instrument maintenance personnel do not have professional explosion-proof electrical testing qualifications and corresponding technical literacy. Regular professional testing every three years is necessary!
Generally speaking, as the user, in order to ensure safety production, it is also necessary to regularly conduct safety inspections on such places to ensure the safety of life and property.
Because in many cases, so-called explosion-proof electrical appliances do not have explosion-proof certificates, or their explosion-proof certificates have expired or become fake. The nameplate is inconsistent with the explosion-proof certificate, the explosion-proof type selection is not appropriate, gas explosion-proof electrical equipment and dust explosion-proof electrical equipment are mixed, the wiring of explosion-proof electrical appliances is improper, the circuit is not grounded, drilling holes in the explosion-proof shell, installing buttons causes explosion-proof failure, and explosion-proof electrical appliances are corroded and exposed to high temperatures for a long time Intense vibrations, etc.
Conducting explosion-proof on-site inspections on explosion-proof electrical appliances in use is not only a requirement of the safety production department, but also a concern of the enterprise for its own life and property safety.
The process of applying for on-site explosion-proof electrical testing by enterprises
1. The enterprise provides the area of the explosion-proof site and the quantity of explosion-proof electrical products to Zhongnuo Testing for evaluation and quotation.
2. Formal cooperation agreement signed, with the enterprise providing detailed information on the explosion-proof site
3. Enterprises conducting on-site explosion-proof inspections need to provide the following information:
(1) The area of the explosion-proof site;
(2) Explosion hazard area division diagram;
(3) Names and Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) of Explosive Hazardous Substances in Corresponding Hazardous Areas
(4) List of explosion-proof electrical products in use, including information such as installation area and tag number
(5) Copy of explosion-proof qualification certificate for each explosion-proof electrical product
(6) Explanatory documents on special usage conditions for explosion-proof electrical equipment
(7) Descriptive technical documents for intrinsic safety systems
(8) Relevant information on installation quality
4. Engineers go to the site to inspect explosion-proof electrical products and provide rectification opinions for non conformities
5. Enterprises shall cooperate with the rectification within the predetermined period according to the rectification opinions
6. The engineer will conduct another on-site evaluation and issue an on-site inspection report after passing the evaluation
7. The enterprise shall provide the final inspection report to the local safety supervision department for filing.
The copyright of this article belongs to Zhongnuo Testing. The right to pursue plagiarism and theft will be reserved. Reproduction must indicate the source of the original text.