SINO Testing Services| 2023-10-11|Return
What are the common misconceptions about explosion-proof certification for products?
1. The higher the explosion-proof level, the better.
The explosion-proof level is related to the product structure, installation method, and place of use, so choose the appropriate one. Of course, under the premise that the product structure can meet the requirements, the higher the explosion-proof level, the wider the applicable range.
2. Explosion proof level does not equal protection level.
Protection level is what we often refer to as IP level, which is different from explosion-proof level
3. The higher the temperature group, the safer it is.
The temperature group represents the highest surface temperature that the equipment can reach under the most unfavorable conditions. In explosive hazardous areas, of course, the lower the highest surface temperature of the equipment, the safer it is
4. The gas explosion-proof certificate cannot be used in dusty areas, and conversely, the dust explosion-proof certificate cannot be used in gas areas.
5. Explosion proof is safer than intrinsic safety.Many customers believe that having an explosion-proof shell for protection would be safer than intrinsic safety, which is incorrect. This is a different explosion-proof type that can achieve explosion-proof, suitable for product structure and environment is safe.
More explosion-proof information welcome private messageShenzhen Zhongnuo Testing Technology Co., LtdSpecific communication.