SINO Testing Services| 2023-04-17|Return
How to obtain explosion-proof certification for explosion-proof switches? What is the basic process of explosion-proof certification?
Explosion proof limit switches, travel switches, proximity switches, etc. are common explosion-proof electrical equipment in explosive locations, such as coal mining industry, paint or ink manufacturers, wood processing plants, cement plants, shipping and sewage treatment. All require the use of explosion-proof switches. Explosion proof switches are also suitable for external electrical equipment such as motors, pumps, lighting equipment, process control devices used in hazardous manufacturers and factories, or in explosive environments that cause flammable gases, vapors, mist gases, or flammable dust. The application scope is very extensive.
Due to the presence of explosive gases or dust in such places, explosion-proof switches with explosion-proof certification must also be selected. As a product supplier, if you plan to enter such a place, you must design and certify according to the requirements of GB/T 3836-2021 explosion-proof standard, and obtain the corresponding explosion-proof certificate.
The basic process for applying for an explosion-proof certificate at Zhongnuo Testing:
1. Contact Zhongnuo Testing and communicate the product design and explosion-proof marking requirements in the early stage
2. Both parties have reached an intention to cooperate
3. Zhongnuo Testing conducts technical drawing review and guidance, and assists the enterprise in preparing and explosion-proof manuals
4. Product sample testing
5. Qualified testing, issuance of testing report
6. Issue explosion-proof qualification certificate